Staying Safe and well at FLEX
FLEX follows all government advice regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as providing additional cleaning and safety procedures. As new information becomes available our team will continue to adapt our practices to ensure all our members are safe within our spaces. Changes to our policy will be updated as required and outlined below.
How we’re helping everyone
- Hand sanitisation stations throughout FLEX.
- Daily deep cleaning of all areas.
- Adherence to social distancing & occupancy capacity measures.
- Spaced seating arrangements common areas.
- Complimentary cleaning supplies and sanitizer for all members.
- Strict adherence to all government workplace guidelines.
How you can play your part
- Maintaining 1.5m physical distancing.
- Wearing a mask/face covering (including your nose).
- Practicing hand hygiene (washing of hands, using hand sanitiser throughout day).
- Respiratory hygiene (coughing into elbow, disposing of tissues thoughtfully).
- Cleaning spaces you use where possible and wiping down desks after use.
- Adhering to seating arrangements of 1 person per 4 sqm space.
- Logging details if you are a visitor at reception and encouraging your visitors to do the same.
- Isolate for 14 days if you come in contact with an overseas returnee or an
individual who is confirmed to have COVID-19.
- Staying at home if unwell.